Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Back to School
I've been considering going back to school for a while now. I would really like to pursue my Bachelor's degree in Accounting with an emphasis on Forensic Accounting. I would like to sit for the CPA exam as well as become a Certified Forensic Accountant (CrFA). I have a meeting tonight at Kaplan about admissions, tuition, transfer credits, time frame, class availability, etc. I have done my rough calculations based on their tuition posted on the website and it's going to cost me about $30,000 just to finish my B.S. It will then cost me at least another $20,000 to obtain my Master's and have the qualifying credits needed to sit for the CPA exam. Needless to say, I'm nervous about going back to school. I'm also nervous that the cost might not outweigh the benefit. Obviously, I'll have more info to base my decision from after this meeting. Wish me luck!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment